Nidhogg Free Download PC Game pre-installed with direct link. Nidhogg Free Download For PC.
Nidhogg is the epic award-winning fencing tug-of-war, full of graceful acrobatics and clumsy stabs. IRL yelling and excitement may occur, in this ultimate two-player showdown of fast-paced fencing and melee attacks. Beware, advantages in Nidhogg are often fleeting, as new opponents continually spawn in your way. Use a variety of fencing maneuvers while armed — lunges, parries, and even dirty tricks like throwing your sword. If swordless, press forward with punches, sweep kicks, dive kicks, rolls, and wall jumps. The combat arena stretches in both directions, although besting an opponent only gains you ground. Matches aren’t won or lost with a single kill, but with a series of kills granting you right-of-way to run/fight/flee to your own goal-zone. Each arena holds different strategic formations and chokepoints to use to your advantage. Until you reach your goal zone, anything is possible. Only one thing is certain in Nidhogg… the only way to win is to outwit your opponent. En Garde!
How To Download And Install The Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to Download Website.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Nidhogg is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Nidhogg.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nidhogg folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Nidhogg Free Download
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller