Chess Ultra Free Download PC Game in direct link. Chess Ultra Free Download For PC For Free.
Introducing the most breathtaking chess game ever made. Chess Ultra injects the greatest strategy game of all time with a modern twist; offering the ultimate chess experience with stunning 4K visuals, Grandmaster-approved AI, and full VR compatibility.
- Stunning chess sets and beautiful environments
- 10 Grandmaster-approved AI levels
- Intuitive, overhauled local and online multiplayer with ELO ranking system
- Comprehensive-time controls, including Classical, Blitz, and Marathon, available online
- Cross-platform online play and leaderboards
- Spectate and compete in Official Ripstone tournaments
- Demonstrate your skills in over 80 chess puzzles
- Re-write the past by winning the biggest historic matches
- Export portable game notation (PGN) for every game, locally and online
- Full Twitch integration invites you to play against your community
- Play in VR and immerse yourself in the Chess Ultra experience
- In-depth tutorials to help improve your game
How To Download And Install The Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to Download Website.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Chess Ultra is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Chess.Ultra.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chess Ultra folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Chess Ultra Free Download
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 6750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This will ensure the game will run at 1080p at 30fps. These specifications do not reflect VR, see Recommended Requirements for more details