Half-life: Blue Shift Free Download PC Game with direct link. Half-life: Blue Shift Free Download For PC For Free.
Made by Gearbox Software and originally released in 2001 as an add-on to Half-Life, Blue Shift is a return to the Black Mesa Research Facility in which you play as Barney Calhoun, the security guard sidekick who helped Gordon out of so many sticky situations.
How To Download And Install The Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to Download Website.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Half-life: Blue Shift is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Half.Life.Blue-Shift.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Half-life: Blue Shift folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Note: When in-game, go to ‘configuration’ > ‘video’ > ‘video modes’ > and click on “OpenGL” and select 1280×960. This will make the game run properly once starting a new game. We noticed the game also tends to show a black screen when trying to pause the game with the ESC game for windows 10. At this time, we don’t have a solution for the menu black screen. However, the game is still playable.
Half-life: Blue Shift Free Download
Minimum: 500 MHz processor, 96MB ram, 16MB video card, Windows XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection
Recommended: 800 MHz processor, 128MB ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection