Slice, Dice & Rice Free Download PC Game pre-installed with direct link. Slice, Dice & Rice Free Download For PC.
Slice Dice & Rice is an indie fighting game with no health bars. Inspired by Bushido Blade, it revolves around the idea of finding an opening in opponents’ defense and ending the round with a single, clean hit. Gone are the tedious hit points – each scratch impairs your movement, every wound might be your last. Our goal was to make fighting games accessible to anyone. An intuitive set of basic abilities allowed us to remove the need for memorizing inputs and move-lists while retaining the complexity. Moves can be canceled to feint an attack, hits can be parried or dodged, and they can clash with one another. This creates mind-game heavy gameplay, one that mimics real samurai showdowns. You can play as one of 8 characters, all with their own stories and unique fighting styles. The game’s cast offers many variations of gameplay, from a swift monk using only his fists in battle, to a muscular lady with a giant sword that compensates speed and mobility with endurance during her attacks. Fights take place in an alternative version of the Japanese underworld and feature 6 unique stages with hand-drawn textures.
How To Download And Install The Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Slice, Dice & Rice is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Slice.Dice.Rice.v01.27.2020.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Slice, Dice & Rice folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Slice, Dice & Rice Free Download
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or newer
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800 GT with 512 MB RAM (DirectX 10)
- DirectX: Version 10